In addition to writing books, Rochelle also works as a Freelance Writer and Education/Communications Specialist. Through her company Strauss House, Rochelle develops, writes and implements education and communication initiatives, specializing in environment, natural history and social awareness programs. Rochelle has worked on national and international projects as an interpretive planner, educator and freelance writer. She has worked with museums, architects, designers, parks, NGO’s, governments, schools and school boards.
Included among her past and present clients are:
- Boys Life Magazine - Boys Scouts of America
- Bruce Mau Design - Puente De Vida: Museum of Biodiverity and Downsview Park
- B Street Communications
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- Lord Cultural Resources - Balls Falls Centre for Conservation
- City of Toronto - Parks, Forestry and Recreation
- Environment Canada
- Royal Ontario Museum
- Toronto Zoo
- National Film Board of Canada - CitizenShift
Please contact Rochelle directly to discuss your project.